Friday, February 18, 2011

Muse, Sobriety, Podcasts, and Creatine

Quick ramblings that will not be checked for grammar:

I love Muse. I discovered them about 2 years ago while stealing music from my current roommates iTunes. since then Muse has fueled me during many a moment in my life. Showers, Vacations, Cardio and Weight Training, Long Days, Short Days and Sunny Days such as today. I regret that I have not purchased any of their new albums since then, perhaps I will change this today.

I have to be honest, Its actually been over 30 days since I quit drinking. I told myself I was going to have one after the 30 day mark. Somehow I don't feel that I am ready yet. I want to ride it out, maybe another 20 or 30 days. I feel too good. my energy is sky high (and if you know me well, you understand that is a scary thing). I do long for the taste of a healthy poor of expertly distilled Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey. all good things can wait.

My 2 best friends and I are green lighting a project that we have had on the back burner. if only to fuel our Narcissistic personality's. We will be recording a Podcast. Basic topics are still TBD we dont want to sound like any other rock jock radio show. keep an ear out for this within the next 30 days. working title: THE RIGHT GUYS.

Supplements are expensive. I cut out a lot of excessive spending on take out food and restaurant dining but the amount I spend on Protein, Vitamins and Creatine is fairly high as well. I'm going to have to look into purchasing a higher quality product online.

considering lowering my intake of coffee now. I've removed so many bad habits from my life lately why not take away the only one I have left. THE ONLY FREAKING ONE! (thats a pure lie)

February 18th. "I gotta get in shape. Too much sitting has ruined my body. Too much abuse has gone on for too long. From now on there will be 50 pushups each morning, 50 pullups. There will be no more pills, no more bad food, no more destroyers of my body. From now on will be total organization. Every muscle must be tight"
-Travis Bickle


PS- all my windows are open. 

No comments:

Post a Comment